CORPGUARD offers business and corporate intelligence services for companies.
WHEN SHOULD YOU REQUEST AN EXPERT IN corporte INTELLIGENCE ?
International development, analysis of its economic environment, competitive intelligence, lobbying, influence strategy, stakeholder mapping …
Expert in corporate intelligence, we apply the intelligence cycle in order to offer, through a holistic and transversal approach, the collection, analysis, use and dissemination of information with high added value for decision makers and business leaders.
Our areas of intervention cover:
- Support for international development
- Anti-corruption and money laundering (Sapin 2 regulation Law) aimed at transparency in economic life
- Due diligence, background checks (CVs and diplomas, pre-employment checks…),
- Competitive, reputationnel, security and risks analyses, intelligence gathering,
- Lobbying and influenc, public affairs,
- All other strategic information research operations not being supervised by the CNAPS (french regulation authority on Private Security Industry).
In accordance with the french legal framework and the principle of exclusivity for private security services, the private investigations agency CORPGUARD INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS (License 069-2112-07-08-20130336860) provides corporate investigations for companies and their attorney.
We gather evidence for :
- Illegal competition, counterfeiting theft,
- prevention of loss, fraud and diversion of goods,
- Insurance fraud and simulation of bodily injury,
- Forensics, digital data collection and digital evidence (religious radicalism, child pornography, etc.)
- Investigating lawyer for internal investigations, litigation,
WHY CHOOSE CORPGUARD’s EXPERTISE
CORPGUARD’ founder and Managing Director holds a MAster Degree in “economic intelligence strategy” issued in 1999 by the School of Economic Warfare.
This diploma, recognized as level 1 in the french national repertory of professional certifications (RNCP), validates for its holder the title of “Expert in economic intelligence”.
CORPGUARD is also a member of the French Union of Professionals in Economic Intelligence (SYNFIE) the role of SYNFIE is to bring together and represent all French professionals in Economic Intelligence. By joining this professional union, CORPGUARD confirms its desire to promote French know-how and expertise in the field of business Intelligence, while respecting high level standards and the legal framework.
Since 2006, CORPGUARD has offered cross-functional services of excellence in the field of intelligence and economic security relies on a qualified and experienced team, sharing fundamental values of professionalism, rigor and discretion.