The discreet intervention of our experts allows a personalized accompaniment in order to prevent violence in the workplace, the blocking of sites or goods, the sequestration of managers, or the sabotage of work tools.
Crisis management in the event of a social conflict
Despite preventive actions being taken, a crisis may still erupt. In this case, it is important to act quickly. Our intervention revolves around several actions being taken:
- providing the services of a consultant to accompany the creation of a Crisis Management Team (CMT) at head-office level,
- deploying a consultant on the site of the crisis or incident (Incident Management Team – IMT), matching the requirements and nature of the crisis,
- Identifying the typology and nature of the crisis, identifying the stakeholders,
- Safeguarding persons and property,
- Liaising with the authorities and institutions,
- Management of crisis communication and press relations,
- Manager coaching
These actions can be adapted depending on the severity and the typology of the crisis. Our aim is to protect your company in all circumstances.